Vert.x Microservice Blueprint
Vert.x blueprint application - A micro-shop microservice application developed with Vert.x. This repo is intended to be an illustration on how to develop microservice applications using Vert.x.
- Microservice with Vert.x
- Asynchronous development model
- Reactive and functional patterns
- Event sourcing patterns
- Asynchronous RPC on the clustered event bus
- Various type of services (e.g. REST, message source, event bus service)
- Service discovery
- Circuit breaker
- Polyglot persistence support
- API gateway
- Global authentication (OAuth 2 + Keycloak)
Detailed tutorials are available here!
- English Version
monitor-dashboard component, you have to enter the
src/main/resources/webroot directory and install the frontend dependencies with bower:
Then build the code:
mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true
To run the microservice with Docker Compose, please refer to the run instruction.
Contributions are definitely welcome !