Colors from Google's Material Design made available to coders.
The colors are scraped from the guide. The idea to publish colors in multiple forms is stolen from mrmrs/colors.
- CSS: Classes for prototyping such as
- CSS variables such as
- Sass, Scss: Color variables such as
- Less: Color variables such as
- Stylus: Color variables such as
- JSON: Raw data of colors. Key names are hypenated. e.g.
materialColor. Key names are camelCase. e.g.
- EcmaScript module: Color variables are exported as camelCase names.
Download what you like from dist directory and use it.
bower install material-colors
and use what you like in
npm install material-colors