github3.py is a comprehensive, actively developed and extraordinarily stable wrapper around the GitHub API (v3).
See HISTORY.rst for any “breaking” changes.
$ pip install --pre github3.py
- requests_ by Kenneth Reitz
- uritemplate.py_ by Ian Cordasco
Please read the
.. _CONTRIBUTING: https://github.com/sigmavirus24/github3.py/blob/develop/CONTRIBUTING.rst
You can run either ``pip install -r dev-requirements.txt`` to install the following before testing or simply ``make test-deps``. It is suggested you do this in a virtual enviroment. These need to be installed for the tests to run. - betamax_ - coverage_ by Ned Batchelder - mock_ by Michael Foord .. _betamax: https://github.com/sigmavirus24/betamax .. _coverage: http://nedbatchelder.com/code/coverage/ .. _mock: http://mock.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ License ------- Modified BSD license_ .. _license: https://github.com/sigmavirus24/github3.py/blob/develop/LICENSE Examples -------- See the docs_ for more examples. .. _docs: http://github3py.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html#more-examples Testing
- Install the dependencies from requirements.txt e.g.:
Ian Cordasco (sigmavirus24)
- Feel free to use the
github3.py_ tag on StackOverflow for any questions you may have
- If you dislike StackOverflow it is preferred that you send an email to [email protected]
- You may also contact (via email) the author directly with questions/suggestions/comments or if you wish to include sensitive data.
.. _github3.py: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/github3.py