###Makes TV more awesome. A hosted version of the software can be found here: Bloodhound.TV
- Make sure the latest version of node is installed
- Make sure to install and have Redis running.
- Make sure to install and have CouchDB running.
- Checkout the code from the repository
git clone https://github.com/snollygolly/bloodhound.git
- Install SASS
gem install sass
- Go into that directory and install packages
cd bloodhound npm install
config.jsonand enter all applicable keys where you see
- Run Bloodhound
- Open Bloodhound and enjoy :)