A curated list of awesome open-source applications made with Node.js. See Awesome Node.js for a curated list of packages and resources.
- Keystone (website) - The open source framework for developing database-driven websites, applications and APIs. Built on Express and MongoDB.
- Pencilblue (website) - Business Class Content Management.
- Apostrophe (website) - Apostrophe is a CMS framework that supports in-context editing, schema-driven content types, flexible widgets, and much more.
- HashBrown (website) - Remote, multilingual, multi-project, multi-environment CMS using customisable content and field schemas.
- Strapi (website) - Open source Node.js ecosystem to build, deploy and manage your own API.
- Enduro.js (website) - Minimalistic, flat-file, full-fledged cms that gets your website running in minutes.
- Shield (website) - Shields badge specification, website and default API server.
- David-www (website) - David helps keep your project dependencies up to date.
- JSON-server - Get a full fake REST API with zero coding in less than 30 seconds (seriously).
- Wordpress rest-api-console2 (website) - WordPress.com REST API Developer Console.
- Mongo-Express - Web-based MongoDB admin interface, written with express.
- Eve (website) - Eve is a set of tools to help us think. Currently, these tools include: a temporal query language, a compiler, and a database.
- Hotel - Start your dev servers from your browser and get local domains in seconds.
- Hackathon Startert - A boilerplate for Node.js web applications.
- Node-RED - A visual tool for wiring the Internet of Things
- nscm - An open-source CLI tool for working with NodeSource Certified Moudles
- Atom (website) - Fully hackable text editor using Chrome.
- Visual Studio Code (website) - An Electron based text editor created by Microsoft.
- TellForm (website)- A beautiful and powerful self-hostable Form and Survey builder similar to Typeform or Google Forms.
- Ghost (website) - A simple, powerful publishing platform.
- Hexo (website) - A fast, simple & powerful blog framework.
- Reptar (website) - Powerful, modern, and flexible static site generator.
- Cozy (website) - Personal cloud: Own, Synchronize and Connect Your Data.
- Habitica (website) - A habit tracker app which treats your goals like a Role Playing Game.
- moeda - A foreign exchange rates and currency conversion using cli.
- TimeOff Management (website) - Simple yet powerful absence management software for small and medium size business.
- Gadael (website) Leave management software with french work regulations support.
- Basic Hospital Information Management Application (website) - Hospital management suite for the developing world.
- PokéDex Go Messenger Bot (website) - A Pokédex Messenger Bot for Pokémon Go to easily find Pokémon and their strenghts & weaknesses.
This project is under the CC0 1.0 license