Telerik UI for UWP by Progress
Available UI Components and Documentation for UI for UWP
UI for UWP is built to target UWP Windows 10 application development and deliver a unique experience based on the Microsoft UX guidelines for Windows Runtime apps. It consists of the following components:
- RadDatePicker and RadTimePicker
Currently, you can take a look at the Customers Orders Database sample developed by Microsoft, which showcases the usage of the RadDataGrid control.
- Make sure you have the required software to build UWP applications
- Clone a copy of the repository code
- Open UWPControls.sln located in Controls folder and build it
- Open UWPMap.sln located in Controls folder and build it in x86/x64 and ARM configs
- All binaries are now located in Binaries folder
- You can additionaly build a NuGet package by running BuildTools/BuildNuGet.bat. The generated package will be located in the NuGet subfolder.
If you want to skip building the project yourself, you can get the prebuilt nuget package.
How to Contribute
UI for UWP is free and open-source. We encourage and support an active, healthy community that accepts contributions from the public. We’d like you to be a part of that community.
Before contributing to UI for UWP, please:
- Read and sign the Telerik UI for UWP Contribution License Agreement, to confirm you’ve read and acknowledged the legal aspects of your contributions, and
- Read our contribution guide, which houses all of the necessary info to:
- submit bugs,
- request new features, and,
- walk you through the entire process of preparing your code for a Pull Request.
- Use the issues list of this repo for bug reports.
- Get help on Stack Overflow or the using the commercial Telerik UI for UWP support channel.
As a fully-open source project, UI for UWP is a primarily community-supported project, as such, you are encouraged to use forums like Stack Overflow to post questions, and the issues list of this repo to report bugs.
The UI for UWP team does not provide formal support, except to those customers who have purchased a commercial license for UI for UWP. Please do not create support requests for this project in the issues list for this repo, as these will be immediately closed. You’ll be directed to post your question on a community forum.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Please refer to LICENSE.md for more information.