Furni for iOS
Furni is a canonical sample iOS app created with Fabric, the tools you need to build the best apps.
The goal of Furni is to demonstrate how to build great apps using the Fabric platform, not only with the Fabric Kits provided by Twitter, but also with the tremendously valuable mobile SDKs from our including Stripe, Optimizely and Amazon Cognito Sync.
To get started and run the app, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Open the Furni workspace in Xcode.
- Sign up for Fabric on fabric.io.
- Download and install the Fabric Mac app.
- Sign in with your Fabric account, select the Furni Xcode workspace and choose an organization.
- Use the Fabric app for each Kit to obtain your API keys and facilitate the onboarding process.
- You’re all set! Run Furni on your iPhone or the iOS Simulator.
This project is written in Swift 2.0 so Furni requires Xcode 7 to build and run.
Furni for iOS is compatible with iOS 9+.
The few other icons used in the app are coming from the awesome icon pack Icons8.
The products displayed in Furni along with their details and images are coming from Dot & Bo. Huge thanks to their team for providing the content for this demo app.
Copyright 2015 Twitter, Inc. and contributors.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0