Ciapre - an easy on the eyes Sublime Text/TextMate color scheme.
Just search for
Ciapre in Sublime Text's Package Control Manager & install it.
Then, in menu bar, browse to
Preferences > Color Scheme and choose your desired one!
Comes with two different colors
- Color Pallete
#D9487D #262626 #BFB38F #D99A4E #BF4545
#D9487D #383B73 #171C26 #BFB38F #A63333
sample code from jQuery source
- Great companion Aqua theme - Prokit.
- There is also a better fork of it -> Refined.
- Font used
Consolas- comes with Windows, but alternatively, the open-sourced Inconsolata is pretty close to it
- For more programming fonts, visit http://slant.co/topics/67/~what-are-the-best-programming-fonts.
Tested on ST3.
It's just some HEX strings within messy XML, so no problem found. :)
Contributton are very welcome. If you come across to port to another platform based on the color pallete above, please consider sending me a Pull Request.
Ciapre on Other Platforms
- CotEditor themes by Naotaka Morimoto
- Ciapre for emacs
- Ciapre for Jetbrains (IDEA) and iTerm2
- Red Planet - A Sublime Text 2 color scheme based off of the "Ciapre Dark" theme with slight mods.
- My own Xcode theme
Thanks all for your works! :beer:
What's With The Name?
Just random, really!