Specialized Promise Extensions
- Data Throttling & Load Balancing
- Linked and Detached Sequencing
- Streaming and Paging
- Batch Processing
$ npm install spex
- For any Promises/A+ library: Promise, Bluebird, When, Q, RSVP, etc.
var promise = require('bluebird'); var spex = require('spex')(promise);
- For ES6 Promise:
var spex = require('spex')(Promise);
See also: client-side usage.
- Clone the repository (or download, if you prefer):
$ git clone https://github.com/vitaly-t/spex
- Install the library's DEV dependencies:
$ npm install
- To run all tests:
$ npm test
- To run all tests with coverage:
$ npm run coverage
Copyright © 2016 Vitaly Tomilov; Released under the MIT license.