HackerNews clone built with Vue 2.0 + vue-router + vuex, with server-side rendering.
Note: the demo may need some spin up time if nobody has accessed it for a certain period.
- Server Side Rendering
- Vue + vue-router + vuex working together
- Server-side data pre-fetching
- Client-side state & DOM hydration
- Automatically inlines CSS used by rendered components only
- Preload / prefetch resource hints
- Progressive Web App
- App manifest
- Service worker
- 100⁄100 Lighthouse score
- Single-file Vue Components
- Hot-reload in development
- CSS extraction for production
- Effects when switching route views
- Real-time list updates with FLIP Animation
A detailed Vue SSR guide can be found here.
Requires Node.js 7+
# install dependencies npm install # or yarn # serve in dev mode, with hot reload at localhost:8080 npm run dev # build for production npm run build # serve in production mode npm start