Web Components - Chrome Extension
Google Chrome extension to identify all Custom Elements used on a site.
- [x] Show all Custom Elements used on a site
- [ ] Detect if a site is using Polymer or X-Tag
- [ ] Identify other Web Component’s functionalities (e.g. Shadow DOM, HTML Imports, etc)
- [ ] Create a Firefox extension
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -m 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
This extension was made with love by these guys and a bunch of awesome contributors.
For detailed changelog, check Releases.
MIT License © WebComponents.org