NMRangeSlider is custom iOS control that gives you a UISlider like UI for selecting a range of values. This project was inspried by: https://github.com/buildmobile/iosrangeslider.
The range slider can be configured using a set of images in much the same way as UISlider. (Background, Track and Thumbs)
In addition to the regular UISlider features it can:
- Handle stepped values. The handles will snap to points along the slider with a couple different options
- Access to the centre location of handle image. This can be used to arrange subviews.
- (New) Disable lower handle so it behaves like a regular UISlider but still use other features.
- (New) Set a negative min range so the thumbs can cross over. (with custom track image)
- (New) Automatic iOS 7 theme with tint color support
See the demo application for some examples on how the to configure the slider.
If anyone would like to help here a few things I would like to add:
- Custom images for other control states. UISlider lets the user set different images for any number of UIControlStates.
- Have a designer provide a few more sample graphics.
- Ability to set a tint colour that is applied to the default images (or drawn using CoreGraphics)
- Murray Hughes (@muzzkat)
Copyright 2012 Null Monkey Pty Ltd
Licensed under the MIT License, enjoy!