This is the project GitForBeginners. It aims to assist the newbie to learn and use git.
Sorry I just got too tired to write more words on this README file. Please read through the git_beamer.pdf and finish the exercises.
For the intren students in our lab, please follow me on github (Well, you can unfollow me later). Then wait for my message before you preceed to clone the project.
git clone [email protected]:weijianwen/GitForBeginners.git
Limit your modification towards the project to the Drfat Area (below) of README.mkd, unless you're sure that what you are doing is a contribution to the project.
Feedback is always welcomed. You can open an issue on github (recommended) or write me an email.
Recommended Materials for Learning git
- "Git Tutorials" by Li Yanrui (Chinese)
- Pro Git On line
- Video: "Git the basics" by Bart Trojanowski
- O'Reilly Book: Version Control With Git, 2nd Edition
- The slides are composed with Markdown language, and converted to latex beamer with pandoc.
- XeTeX is a nice typesetting system. latexmk helps to hide the complexity of compilation.
- The slides, along with the project, are hosted on github.
Write something, please.
Have a nice day. April 5th, Jianwen
Hello World. April 8th, bowen
Hello World too. April 8th, LeeAbner
GOT IT! April 8th, Otto Mao
Hello World, April 11th, Liumuqing
Hello World, April 11th,Duyue
It's Otto's practice of markdown language and mixed HTML
It's rainy,today. April 9th. Rong Renyuan
new branch by
Hello World, April 12th,Duyue
Hello World. April 9, Tank
I have forked a new branch! By zhaoyusu +i'll have a test later...April 11th,DUyue
hello everybody. April 11th, napu
git exercise . April 11th , Gong Wenjuan
a new branch "gongwenjuan". April 11th, Gong Wenjuan
hello world. April 11th, chenxm
hello new branch. April 11th . chenxm
git sucks. April 11th. Brian +hello April 11th.zhaoxuanchen..